• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22 Polished ARC LUXIII- Sold!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fs : Jets22 polished arc 3w TVOJ MADMAX WO -tritium capsule in base. Nuclear Green Strontium Aluminate glow under Fraen Lp optic.

This is my favorite light and from what Jets22 has said- There will be no more. I must sell due to lack of hours at the job.

$155.00 shipped priorty mail conus . Other shipping a little extra. non credit card paypal only.

This is what I paid and it is in the same shape as it has not been carried and only been used to light the way to the bathroom.

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Jets22 Polished ARC LUXIII

This is one of the last Custom LS Arc 3W's I made. I will stand behind this light just as I did for Xochi. It has a hand select 3W and as I remember, a nice bright beam..

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold Pending Payment. 23 minutes, not bad!!! You're becoming a celebrity Brock. When are you going to start supplying signed certificates of authenticity?

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh fiddle sticks!
23 minutes?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Yeah, I have a question; do you have an ETA for your next 123 lights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Monolith

Enlightened

I'm glad I only had to resist for 23 minutes.....I don't think I could have lasted 24 minutes....

Jets22

Enlightened

The new light should be posted this weekend and the first 3 shipped next week....(busy weekend coming)

Monolith: I was wondering where ya were...It was killing ya wasn't it....lol

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, that's it!
Now I'm gonna check cpf at least once every 23 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Jets22, thx for the info.