• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: E series compatible HA3 body for Pila 150S

balrog

Enlightened
I'm looing for a SureFire E series compatible body in HA3 that is longer than an E1e body and shorter than an E2e body designed to fit a single Pila 150S battery. It also has to accept the E series tailcaps, as opposed to having a closed end or threading for a Kroll clickie. If anybody makes these or has one that they are prepared to sell, please name your price. I am actually interested in obtaining two of them.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
well, i went out to a local machine shop monday to see about getting the 123 and 150s bodies made. the owner liked them, and when he asked where i was working, i said that i wasn't. i walked out of there with a job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

for the past 2 days i've been working 9hour shifts, standing on my feet and loading mills the entire time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

haven't heard back from him about the parts yet, but it's looking promising /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif not sure about a discount, but it isn't very likely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
once i have an idea on price i'll be able to guage interest, which will narrow the price down more, which will mean that we need to decide which style to do. i'll probably make a post about it in a veek or so...

balrog

Enlightened
Excellent news about getting a job. Textbook serendipity that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

For me it's Z57 compatible or nothing. I'm not a big fan of the Kroll. They certainly have their uses, but I avoid them when possible. I'll keep an eye out for your post.