EAGTAC        

Thread: FS - JETS22 custom arc 3w-Price Reduced

kenshiro21

Default FS - JETS22 custom arc 3w-Price Reduced

I have a Fully polished Jets22 custom arc for sale. MM+ WO converter, TV1J Lux III emitter, Tritium capsule in powerpack, green glow powder. i got this off someone on this board. e-mail for pics.Perfect condition, no scatches/marks.
    £90 inc. shipping in uk only please.
    Thanks.
    Kenshiro

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS - JETS22 custom arc 3w

Kenshiro21 Welcome..see this is your first post...and selling one of my custom LS lights right out of the gate..Cool...

I only built (2) LS 3W customs using that bin (TV1J) one is with a collector here in the U.S and the other was sold to a UK forum member..If you do not mind me asking...who did you get this one from?

Can I get more info on this light?

Hello Kenshiro and welcome!

We have another member of fine standing on CPF named Kenshiro! Small world! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened

Default Re: FS - JETS22 custom arc 3w *DELETED*

Post deleted by raygage

kenshiro21

Thanks for that RAygage

Flashaholic*

Hey raygage..thought that was your light but couldn't remember..nice custom.

Can somebody fill in the blanks? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img]

WOW!... That's kinda cool how Raygage and Kenshiro2 have the same exact IP# with posts just 4 minutes apart!! And then there is THIS THREAD where raygage and ArcFan had the same exact IP# in all of their posts.

I don't normally expose this kinda stuff when it happens... I knew about that last thread back when it happened. Who'd guess that raygage would try it again? ... and using a variation of the username of one of our moderators? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Sorry guys... but I don't believe in three strikes. 2 is enough for me... buh-bye raygage, ArcFan and Kenshiro21... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif[/img]

Sasha,
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Glad to see raygage, ArcFan, kenshiro21 gone. He still owes some fine members here lights or a refund.

Hah! That was cool, Sasha [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

You fellahs sure did pick up on it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img]

That other thread was a riot to read knowing the rest of the story now.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Britt

since this thread has run its course, can I use it to pitch some LED bridge lighting? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img]

oh wow ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    guess we will have to be even more careful nowadays on CPF ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif[/img]
    bernhard

how shameful

Bernhard,

Like any community I would guess, new comers should be welcome but not necessarily given the key to the city until they are known better. I would assume that prudence would dictate that "Buyer Beware" is not a bad consideration when it comes to a post in B/S/T from someone of unknown background.

too true Don.
    Sometimes this great community lures me into thinking the whole world is painted pink ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    since you have a lot of background I'll buy your stuff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif[/img] ...
    bernhard

Flashaholic*

Hey...What about me Kiessling [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img]
    there you have it ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ... one joke in a weak moment and already someone is pissed at me ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif[/img]

Brock ... did I tell you that the light you made for my girlie was the winner of the show last week ? And guess why? Not because it was bright, but because it was silver [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif[/img] ... women are really strange [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'll better shut up now ...

bernhard

I find it a bit fascinating that this thread, as well as the one that was referenced, was noticed enough that Sasha looked at the IP address. I wouldln't have even figured that they were all the same person. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Hobo said:
    I find it a bit fascinating that this thread, as well as the one that was referenced, was noticed enough that Sasha looked at the IP address. I wouldln't have even figured that they were all the same person. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This goes to show how all of the mods/admin here at CPF at nothing but top notch. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Mike

Flashaholic*

Kiessling, Wait till I send her the silver one with the solid coper heatsink and the DB 1200 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

thats weird, but all the Comps in my house use teh same Ip adress...We call it a router...And when I'm at school I'm posting from an account on one of the mainframe computers, where people have interent to from the entire university and I can even access from home. The result would again probably be that the entire campus accessing this system is using the same IP! All we have are these terminals that plug into the unix system...which is connected to something like an OC48...

So it IS possible for 2 people who do not know eachother to have the same IP...Not saying that was teh case in this instance, but it should be fairly common for universities and other such remote access-terminal systems.

Guys,
    I am the one who brought the Arcfan thread to Sasha's attention because I had a gut feeling that raygage was ripping me off. I noticed the writing styles were too similar. Also the part at the end about "hoping his other customers lights show up soon" rang all kinds of alarms. He had also deleted several post on this forum around the same time. I PM'd Sasha and asked her if raygage and ArcFan were the same person using the same computer. I never did get my light from raygage but he did refund my money after I filed with paypal. There are still 2 members that he still owes refunds to. I did not post a jeer about him because he did refund my money.

Flashaholic*

Good job, LifeNRA! Often we feel insulated in this community of ours, but you always gotta be on your toes. I'm glad it worked out for you, not too happy about the other CPFers who got shafted.

daloosh

Thanks daloosh. In hindsight I probably should have posted something but like I said he did refund my money and another CPF members money. I also knew the rules about having absolute proof before posting that someone is a thief. I really could not say 100% that raygage was a thief so I did not post anything. I did however contact 2 members who were dealing with him and informed them of his alias ArcFan. One of these members got a refund as I did but the other member is still out his money. There is also one other member that I know about who apparently was ripped off. The other member who got a refund has been in contact with him. I am not giving out thier names because I dont think that is my place to do so. I really enjoy CPF and will do my best to help anyone who needs it.

lifenra: [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] to you for being so observant. kenshiro21/arcfan/raygage if you're reading this, the least i'd like to ask of you is a response to the email i've sent to your boltblue email address regarding the L4 i never received.

Flashaholic*

Hey Winston, hope it works out and you get your money back.
    daloosh

Flashaholic*

Is there a way to track the IP address of members? What's to stop him from registering a new user name and coming back under a different alias?

[ QUOTE ]
    chamenos said:
    lifenra: [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] to you for being so observant. kenshiro21/arcfan/raygage if you're reading this, the least i'd like to ask of you is a response to the email i've sent to your boltblue email address regarding the L4 i never received.

[/ QUOTE ]

hope you get your light or money back chamenos. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif[/img]

Members who have read this thread: 0