LongBow Booster Head

kodiak

Enlightened
I think Bulldog has them in stock! Does anyone know what that will do to the beam of my Longbow micra? I like a tight beam with throw. Will the booster be better for my needs than the stock head?

bald1

Enlightened
The stock Micra has a 12 degree beam spread and AFAIK the booster head simply narrows that beam. Not sure what the spec is as neither the Longbow web site nor any of the available pdf files has them. I'd guess 6 degrees or narrower.

So if your aim is more throw, I suspect these heads will help.

--Bob

scuba

Enlightened
I would love to hear from the first person that actually have one of those! It would be great to see some comparisons beam shots...

albert

Enlightened
Had seen it, had tried it at LongBow HQ.

IMHO, not really fantastic. Fitted with a large reflector will be much better.

Aten_Imago

Banned
Coming right up- some patience please... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
scuba said:
I would love to hear from the first person that actually have one of those! It would be great to see some comparisons beam shots...

[/ QUOTE ]

Aten_Imago

Banned
Lux Luthor
...Errr. I check my mail daily and it should be here- but no show yet. I don't want you exploding from an OD on popcorn. How about I post a message that the Eval is actually in progress? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned
I'm still waiting for one to show up myself... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

[ QUOTE ]
scuba said:
Any news? Are they out yet? Has anyone tried them?

[/ QUOTE ]

pc_light

Enlightened
Folks, first my apologies to the moderator, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I also don't want to duplicate post... what's a fella to do?

Anyway, I posted my impressions of the Booster head, against some others Longbow Booster Head McLux PR Comparisons .

It's a 3-way comparison which didn't seem to fit correctly in either Booster head or McLux so I started anew.

Enjoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif