ARC LS3 LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MY

Enlightened
Yes, I know this light. It is the ultimate ARC collector light. It presently sits in my safe, safe from harm. The LS3 was the first 5 watter to hit the market two years ago and only about 30 were made. The light was driven at 2.5-3 watts. There was tremendous demand for this light when it was introduced. As far as I know, this light is still the smallest form factor 5 watt every made. The head has the standard LS form factor with a 2X123 battery tube with kroll. They sold for $200. About a year ago, I remember a LS3 go for $300+ on B/S/T.

Cheers.

Floating Spots

Enlightened
Hmmm.
I wonder if mine is better safe and sound, or with a high power LED upgrade.
I keep thinking of upgrading mine.
Its currently very green....

Mattman

Enlightened
The LS3 should be enough of a collector's item that I don't think you'd want to mod it. If you want better color, pick up a modded regular LS and keep the LS3 as is. Just a thought.

MY

Enlightened
I used my LS3 with a 1X123 twisty and it put out a surprisingly bright wall of light in a tiny package. With this setup, I do not know of any LED light, current or past, that puts out more lumens for its size. Please correct me if I am wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.