Who sells the mag lite holders?

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for some of those clips to mount a D mag in my truck. I want to buy them locally, but can't seem to find them. I've checked Home Depot, Target, K-mart, and Fred Meyer. Where else might have them? As I said in another post, there are no Walmarts around here, believe it or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

pilot4x4

Enlightened
I just bought a set a couple of days ago at a place called TA tools in Hesperia California. I don't know if they will ship to you or not but their phone number is 760-949-7843 if you want to call and ask them.
John

Blackbeagle

Newly Enlightened
You can also try cop shops or go on the web. Note that Nite-Ize also makes clips like that for the AA, C and D models. Nice thing is that if you find a place for the clips, they also might have the new AA switch as well.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can't find them, I can get a Mag accessory pack that has two clamps, some colored filters and a anti-roll donut for the head. I think it's around 6-7 bucks. Drop me an email if you're still having problems.

--dan

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Although more expensive Nite-Ize also make lite-loks which are IMHO far more useful than the clamps. Loks can be belt, wall or car mounted and are really robust. Check out Nite-ize web site for an idea of what the loks are like.

Doug