Flashlight in Iraq Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

robk

Enlightened
Look who's sitting here smiling in Iraq! Isn't that a 6P on the table? Hopefully she only used it for it's intended purpose - light.
Rob
jail.jpg

robk

Enlightened
Why? There's no secrets about Lynndie England and her antics. She'll be behind similar bars soon. It's not off-topic, I was asking about the flashlight on the table.
Rob

stockae92

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
robk said:
Why? There's no secrets about Lynndie England and her antics. She'll be behind similar bars soon. It's not off-topic, I was asking about the flashlight on the table.
Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

but actually, it's not that funny ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

unclearty

Enlightened
I know this may be a strange question, but....if you were doing something you knew was going to be frowned upon..would you pose for multiple pictures???

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
unclearty said:
I know this may be a strange question, but....if you were doing something you knew was going to be frowned upon..would you pose for multiple pictures???

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want anything to do with these threads but I got to agree with ya on this one. I'm starting to wonder about this whole thing; why in the world would they want to take pictures of all this knowing there's the risk of it getting out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

03lab

Enlightened
Hm, and I thought I was safe by keeping out of The Café ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

unclearty

Enlightened
Yeah...I'm just not sure what to think..I mean..I understand that there are most assuredly things happening that we DON'T want or need to know about...why take pictures?? I almost wish we didn't have to see any more pictures.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Mattman

Enlightened
Why take pictures of yourself doing things you shouldn't be doing? That's easy - you're stupid! Haven't you seen the idiots who go on crime sprees and bring along a video camera to film everything? They're all the same kind of stupid people.

sygyzy

Enlightened
If you are asking about the flashlight, I have a feeling there might be a better picture out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.