Are there any LED Light Sticks out there?

sygyzy

Enlightened
I know about the glow tube. I don't like the glitter water that seems to be in it and it's too short.

I have an LED glowstick that I got for free with some order last year. Forgot from where. It uses 3-4 hearing aid/watch batteries in a stack. It's plastic and you twist the cap for on/off. Very simple. Single LED I believe. What I like about it is it glows 360 degress. It acts just like a chemical glowstick.

So does anyone know where I can get a comprable product?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'd recommend the CK Sauce Light Wand. AA battery and lots of colors. I got mine at Toys-r-us. Seen them at REI, too.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wally world has the Garrity glow lites in several colors BTW the plastic tube of this light fits an ARC AAA perfectly and then you have a cheap pocket LED light and a great AAA lightstick. The tube is a snug fit on the bezel.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
These are known as the Garrity Fun-Tastick if I remember correctly...my page about them is right here if you're interested.
LED light sticks are also available on Ebay. I have several, but they aren't on my website. Oh, and Psycho Lights sells something called Psycho-Sticks. I have a web page about them right here if you're interested.

sygyzy

Enlightened
Thanks fellas

Litfuse and LED Museuem - Oh my god! Those are it! Those are exactly what I have.

Now I am trying to figure out if any of the other suggestions are better. I will get those instead if they are.

Thanks a bunch!

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Thanks fellas

The link that Litfuse gave are the best ones. WitsEnd did a group buy a couple of months ago and offered 5 colors, lanyards and batteries. Depending on how many you want, I'm sure that if you posted on B/S/T, someone would sell you a few.