AA Govt issue LED??

wetdog1911

Newly Enlightened
Similar to the ARC AA. Bought one for my Dad for Christmas along with a bunch of ARC lights for gifts. It had U.S. on it along with the contract #. Anyway, he lost his along with his spare keyring it was on and I can't find any of the order info I had on it. Seems I bought it from an advitiser on CPF, but searched the banners with no luck.

Would anyone remember this and have a link? I tried to order an ARC AA, but they are so backordered I can't even get an order in, and will go with this as a second choice. I believe it was a sporting goods outfit.

Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Rob

sslavers

Newly Enlightened
I think that that is a CMG ultra-g. countycomm used to sell then, but gerber has since purchased CMG, so the ultra-g is in question, but gerber does make other ultra models, just the same and the goverment model. they come in silver and black bodies and a pocket clip. great lights!!! the battery station sells the new gerbers. both of these great companies advertise here. good luck!!!

sol lavers

B@rt

Flashaholic
CountyComm still sells them for $18.- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
ultrasouth.jpg

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Yeah, that was a bummer. I could use another couple. When you get north of $15, towards twenty, I start thinking about what else I could buy. At $14.50 it was a no brainer, just throw one into the order, no prob.

daloosh

stockae92

Enlightened
we should all sign a partition and ask for the cpf special again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stockae92

Enlightened
i think they will eventually ran out of ultra G too
get yours while you can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pbarrette

Enlightened
Hi all,

For those of you who are still in the military, the number on the Ultra-G is called the "NSN" which means National Stock Number.

Each NSN is unique and is used by your supply folks for ordering or reordering parts. If you are in the military and want to get an Ultra-G for free you could get the NSN and try to get your supply buddy to order one for you. Just remember to have him order one for him/herself as well, otherwise yours may never show up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pb

Hobydog

Newly Enlightened
Good afternoon, everyone.

When I'm not browsing CPF, my "day" job is working in a Government warehouse. FYI, I have NOT been able to find the CMG Ultra from any Government supplier that I have access to - the NSN comes up as "not found". So, I don't know who is selling those Ultras to the Government, but they aren't showing up in any of our Government sources.

paulr

Flashaholic
The supplier was Countycomm. It may have been a one-time purchase by some agency a year or two back, rather than something the govt continuously maintains a stock of.

pbarrette

Enlightened
Hi Hobbydog,

Are you checking FedLog? I've got a recent copy around here somewhere. I'll have to look for it and see if I can find the NSN there.

pb

Latest posts