Longbow

NGK-Tom Walker

Newly Enlightened
Whats the scoop on Longbow flashlights? good...bad worth the price ect. I have just been seeing them around the last few weeks and wondering. Thanks

ErickThakrar

Enlightened
Tom, from what I've gathered they seem to be a high-quality product. If you guys get them in I would probably be very interested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any word on the Inova T3 by the way?

maverick

Enlightened
I only have a Longbow Micra 2210S. I think it's a great light in terms of the grip, quality and beam quality. Though the brightness is not quite as good as the Arc 4+. Price is very reasonable too.

Eric_M

Enlightened
Excelent light. Fit and finish are top notch. Brighter than my Arc LSH-S.

Great light for the money.

Eric

machulu

Newly Enlightened
Longbows are great quality lights regardless of the price. The light also unscrews into different sections making it easy to swap optics or lenses. I don't believe it has the runtime of a LSH-P but it is brighter. My Micra runs about 90 minutes before a very sharp dive in output occurs. My Micra had a beam that is slightly offcentered but it's still well worth the money.

I'd say go for it!

~Stephen

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
maverick said:
I only have a Longbow Micra 2210S. I think it's a great light in terms of the grip, quality and beam quality. Though the brightness is not quite as good as the Arc 4+. Price is very reasonable too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just received my 2210 with twisty and I agree 100% with the above. Compared to my ARC4+, the Micra looks like it has quite a lot less spill but is only slightly less bright. I prefer tighter beams and am looking forward to a trial in darkness of the beam.

Also, Lisa at BugOutGear kindly sent me four extra CR123 cells cuz they couldn't send the light UPS and used USPS instead which was a bit cheaper (Thanks Lisa!).

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, also I just tried the trick of turning the twisty tailswitch nearly on and using it as a clickie which works perfectly well. I'm glad I decided to go with the twisty cuz of the shorter overall length in my pants pocket (and cheaper price). Now it'll be easier to justify purchasing the booster head when it comes out (warped flashaholic rationalization intended). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif