PeakLED Solutions CPF Edition Light?

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
I think it would be nice for PeakLED Solutions to make a special edition CPF light for this year, maybe with some custom engraving and a special color. Cool!

JK

Mrd 74

Enlightened
With only prototypes available at this point(one of which I possess) Peak has yet to prove themselves before being given the honor to produce a CPF light.

kenny

Newly Enlightened
If someone wants to make a special edition light for us -- who am I to question -- just make it cool AND affordable. If you make it they will come.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think Peak has reached the bar Arc set for CPF Edition lights.

Maybe they will down the road, but they've got a ways to go.

I've got one of the prototypes, too.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i definately agree with the general consensus here.

if everyone started selling cpf edition lights, what fun would that be?

i think it's best left to the companies with a proven track record, and who have done cpf a service in the past.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Yeah! I thought the Goncz CPF edition was next up to bat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
I for one would like to see a CPF edition light for this year. It's quite obvious Arc is not producing any AAA lights, and probably won't be, so I welcome other manufacturers to step in and make a special CPF edition light. There's no reason to try to deny others an opportunity to have a special CPF edition light simply because you may not personally want one. I would definitely like to have one.

JK

Latest posts