AAA Ps arrived today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Ayers

Newly Enlightened
Wow - I got lucky and hit the site at the right time - THANKS Peter and everyone else at ARC! (OK - so I was checking VERY frequently after Peter answered my question last week). They went fast... should I have been greedy and ordered more...? Nah - I'll be back for more.

A quick question for anyone who can answer: One of these has lettering like my EDC and the other simply has "ARC P" near the business end of the battery housing. Which one is the most current style? Doesn't matter to me - brother gets the one and I keep the other; I'm merely curious. My EDC AAA-P sneers at all the other stuff in my pocket and has nary a blem on it (can't say the same for keys and Micra in that pocket)

Peter - hang in there; I want - no; I NEED lots more ARC products...

Tom

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the well wishes guys! I am looking forward to getting production up to and beyond previous levels. It will take some time though.

Peter

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Tom_Ayers said:
A quick question for anyone who can answer: One of these has lettering like my EDC and the other simply has "ARC P" near the business end of the battery housing. Which one is the most current style? Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Arc website FAQ
[ QUOTE ]
Version History

Not all of the version history of the Arc-AAA is remembered. Arc has upgraded this light many times in the past 2+ years.

1.0 First offered in May of 2001. Had gasket instead of o-ring. Type II finish.
1.? Switched to O-ring which made the units waterproof
2.5 Switched to Type III anodize
3.0 Added chem. Kote
3.1 Added roll crimp to increase reliability
3.2 Change circuit design and layout to slightly increase output
3.3 Changed inscription to "Arc" only, circuit to fix regulator stalls

[/ QUOTE ]

You have the latest greatest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Randytx

Newly Enlightened
I have noticed no clips on the pictures

Are they not arriving with pocket clips. Can anyone tell me?? TIA

Tom_Ayers

Newly Enlightened
Re: I have noticed no clips on the pictures

nekomane - Thanks - I should have thought of checking ARC's FAQs - Doh!

Randytx - No, they arrived just like always, in the blister packs with clip on the body, split ring on the tail, and a battery (different brand than the last time I ordered; still name-brand).

Tom

Mattman

Enlightened
Re: I have noticed no clips on the pictures

Don't get greedy, Shadows! We need to take this one step at a time. I'm just happy to see AAA's back at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

rp42995

Newly Enlightened
i got some ordered them friday evening got them monday morning thanks Peter , what service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts