Where can I get this 1/4x20 lanyard attachment?

bald1

Enlightened
I've run out of online search options trying to locate a 1/4"-20 (standard tripod thread) ring attachment. One style is the hardware shown in this picture of the Ceteca coiled camera lanyard available from BerleyPoint. Again all I'm looking for is that screw-in ring.

MCT3_a.jpg

Any sources / leads would be appreciated!

--Bob

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
They sell just the ring/swivel part on the hardware page at Berkely Point. I think It's toward the bottom of the page.

bald1

Enlightened
Re: Where can I get this 1/4x20 lanyard attachment

Thanks guys! I musta been blind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif that and to think of the 3+ hours (literally) that i wasted searching the Net. ARGH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

--Bob

14C

Enlightened

Berkeley Point has some fantastic stuff but the place where that came from is here I think.

I haven't looked for the standard 1/4 X 20 adapter at this site though............

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
14C said:
Berkeley Point has some fantastic stuff but the place where that came from is here I think.

I haven't looked for the standard 1/4 X 20 adapter at this site though............

[/ QUOTE ]

...and the place Cetacea got this stuff was from McGizmo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don works on contract as a technologist for them.