• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted-Any McLux beltclip

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
As shown below. Will pay good price!
mcluxes.jpg

Photo credit-Chris M. http://torchreviews.net

Thanks.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey Flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe I can accept to trade mine for a Katokichi Itishiki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif If you don't know what it is, read this thread : Itishiki

Let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Hey Flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe I can accept to trade mine for a Katokichi Itishiki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif If you don't know what it is, read this thread : Itishiki

Let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, let me talk to my brother Catdaddy about it first & I'll let you know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Are you feeling sorry that it's one auction you did not win M'sieur Pascal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Flashlight hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I haven't won some other nice auction flashlight, like the VIP(Wasabee), Itishiki (Catdaddy) and many other I don't remember /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I am just a flashlight collector, and my dream is to get all the unique ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
But, be reassured, I am not a billionaire. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

And I think I can't get Jets22's ArcLS 3W /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good Luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Flashlight hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I haven't won some other nice auction flashlight, like the VIP(Wasabee), Itishiki (Catdaddy) and many other I don't remember /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I am just a flashlight collector, and my dream is to get all the unique ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
But, be reassured, I am not a billionaire. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

And I think I can't get Jets22's ArcLS 3W /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good Luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you must be a Millionaire. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif