• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ultimate MagCharger Kit - One of a Kind

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

I am offering for sale one of my personal MagChargers along with select bulbs and batteries. Together, these comprise the most complete package of runtime and light output configurations available for the MagCharger platform using the stock body. The configurations included in this Ultimate MagCharger Kit are as follows:

1. Stock
As it comes from the factory. A bright bulb and robust 2.5 Ah nicad battery pack provide for up to 2 hours of light. Long running, sturdy and more than sufficient for most general lighting needs.

2. MC60
By far, the most popular MagCharger upgrade. The potent Welch Allyn WA01160 bulb is overdriven by a high-performance 3.5Ah nimh battery pack. This configuration provides over 60 minutes of light that is whiter and far brighter than the stock setup. Estimated output is greater than 2 times over stock.

3. MC11+
The next level upgrade beyond the MC60. The even higher output WA01111 bulb is overdriven by a 1.7Ah high current battery pack. Expect 30 minutes of output that is approximately 3 times over stock. If you choose, use the 3.5Ah nimh pack to drive the bulb at spec for brightness that rivals the MC60 setup with a modest increase in runtime.

4. MC85
This is the ultimate upgrade in this ultimate upgrade package. The eye-shattering WA01185 bulb is overdriven on a 9-cell, 2Ah battery pack that pushes output to an incredible 5+ times over stock! Expect nearly 40 minutes of light output that well surpasses any other rechargeable, tubular duty light in existence. In fact, the only competition will come from torches such as the Vector 1-2 million candlepower handheld spotlights.

The individual components are listed below:
1. Pristine MagCharger body. Tailcap modified to accept an internal spring for the MC11+ configuration. Absolutely stock appearing.
2. Stock 2.5Ah nicad battery pack
3. Custom UMP 3.5Ah nimh high current battery pack
4. Custom 6-cell, 1.7Ah nicad high current battery pack
5. Custom 9-cell, 2Ah nimh high capacity battery pack
6. Stock mineral glass lens
7. UCL ultra clear lens from FlashlightLens.com
8. Pure mica heat shield for the bulb socket
9. Two stock MagCharger bulbs
10. Two WA01160 bulbs
11. Two WA01111 bulbs
12. One WA01185 bulb
13. Modified charging system that will safely charge all of the above battery configurations.

This is a package that includes parts and mod labor approaching a value of $300. I will offer this complete package at a price of only $225 shipped in the continental US. Foreign destinations are extra. Money orders or bank checks are accepted. PayPal please add $5 to cover the surcharge. Please post and PM with your interest. Sorry, I'd rather not part this kit out.

This is the most complete and potent MagCharger package ever offered and is backed up by experimentation and rigorous testing. You can learn more about the configurations and components offered here in the following threads.

MagCharger Bulb and Battery Mod Configurations

MagCharger Battery Testing

Heat Shield for MagCharger

Thanks for looking!
Wilkey

rdf

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Ultimate MagCharger Kit - One of a Kind

Well, ratz.
I'm in if Bill changes his mind.

Russ

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alrighty,

Bill, then russ. I'll be away from a computer until tomorrow night. I'll update a that time.

Wilkey

rdf

Newly Enlightened

Okay, Wilkey. Standing by.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just waiting on the final word from Bill.

Wilkey

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold to bwaites.

Thanks for looking, everyone.

Wilkey