• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HA-Nat 917 PR & PR-T's *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FS: HA-Nat 917 PR & PR-T\'s *SOLD*

Hi guys,

I have 2 PR-T and 4 PR heads all 917mA Down Boy drivers (2x123 to 4x123 power paks required) for sale. These are all in HA-Nat. The LED's used are Lux III bin TX0J. I am asking $125 for these heads and you provide the power. The price includes PayPal fees and Priority or Global Priority mail. I'll list them by letter below and if you want one, please stake your claim here and E-mail me with your selected letter and description in the subject line as well as provide your real and CPF names and mailing address.

A - PR-T-N-917 *SOLD*

B - PR-T-N-917 *SOLD* Cody11

C - PR-N-917 *SOLD* ringleader

D - PR-N-917 *SOLD* albert

E - PR-N-917 *SOLD* desmondpun oops! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

F - PR-N-917 *SOLD* utomatoe

Thanks for looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sygyzy

Enlightened
Re: FS: HA-Nat 917 PR & PR-T\'s

What is the difference between PR-T and PR? Do they fit Surefire E Series bodies? What other packs do they fit? UBH?

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Sorry,
The PR and PR-T heads are the same internally using the same PR reflector. They differ in the amount of aluminium in the head where the PR is a full profile with fins and the PR-T has a Trumpet or Turbo head profile as it has been Trimmed; no idea what the T really stands for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

These heads will fit on "E" series bodies like the E2, E2e,E3e, McLux 2x123 and 3x123, the UBH and the Vital Gear E style bodies.

If you will kindly ignore the hosts and mixed HA on the PR head, the picture below shows a PR-T head on a L-1 body above a PR-T head on a L1 body.

2x123-L1s.jpg

EDIT: there is a current thread HERE discussing the modularity of the E series of which these heads are a part.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Don,

Too bad I will have to pass on these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Er, I think you mean the 'picture below shows a PR-T head on a L-1 body above a PR head on a L1 body' right?

Kiessling

Flashaholic

... did I hear "E3e" .... ???
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
bernhard

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

No no Bernhard, you read, like me, E3E, but I think that it is a typing error /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

albert

Enlightened

Hello Don,

"D" selected. Email and Paypal sent. Thanks.

Cheers,
Albert

McGizmo

Flashaholic

OK guys, got you covered and I will respond via E-mail as soon as I get to my shop PC and update my build list and get these packed with postage attached. Thanks!

Bernhard and Pascal, did *I* say E3e? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif If you ever visit me in Berkeley, remind me to show you a couple things.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif you see, I have a good friend in the flashlight business........ we often ride unicorns together in pursuit of wayward windmills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

albert

Enlightened

Don, pardon my noobiness...

What is the color of HA-Nat?
Is there any bodies that can match (close to, no need perfect.) this HA-Nat 917 PR? E2-HA?

- Albert

Kiessling

Flashaholic

ah Don ... ya know ... we hoped to squeeze a bit more info out of your head with those innocent remarks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I am sure I'll stop by when visiting the States again ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif ... and I'll bring my own faerie dragon to keep up with the unicorns ... just dreamin' ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
bernhard

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Hey Bernhard,
If you spend by Lyon, come to look for me, like that Don will not repeat twice the same thing. !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks for your invitation, Don, maybe later I'll go to Berkeley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Albert,

The E2 HA *is* natural hard anodize. I believe you will find this match very acceptable.

albert

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Albert,

The E2 HA *is* natural hard anodize. I believe you will find this match very acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

utomatoe,

Got you covered and thanks! Looks like the PR-T's are all that's left.

utomatoe

Enlightened

PP sent! Just noticed the global priority mail shipping is included in the price... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

E-mail responded to; ball in your court. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif