• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: L1-PR-T's *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FS: L1-PR-T\'s *SOLD*

Hello again guys,

I just completed 3 L1-PR-T lights which are now for sale. One of these is all HA-Nat and two of them are all HA-Black. They are modified L1 bodies and switches matched to modified PR-T heads. They run on 2x123 batteries and the DB drivers provide 917 mA to Lux III LED's (bin TX0J) on high power and the resistored low power is somewhere around 60 to 70 mA, if memory serves right.

These lights are all from NIB SF L1's that have been shamelessly re-worked from stem to stern. I am asking $250 for these which includes Pay Pal fees and Priority Mail delivery. If you are interested in one of these, please stake your claim here as well as send me an E-mail with the claim and description in the subject line along with providing your real name and mailing address along with your CPF name.

A L1-PR-T-917 BK *SOLD Analogguy*

B L1-PR-T-917 BK *SOLD JimH ~ A.K.A DallasA* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

C L1-PR-T-917 Nat *SOLD Desmondpun*

I don't have pictures of these particular lights but they look like the one shown below but without the lanyard ring on the tail cap. These come as stock with the lanyard ring groove.

L1-PR-T.jpg

Thanks for looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: L1-PR-T\'s

Well lets go for A analogguy. I'll mark the first post accordingly.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Desmond, We'll figure out how to get this to you tomorrow. Thanks guys and I bid you good night.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don,

I'll take B if it's still available.

PM and email sent.

Jim

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: L1-PR-T\'s *SOLD*

Well thanks gents! I'll contact you off forum with confirmation and mailing information.