vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Details...more details!

High Dome?
A regular production item later?
Can you post any beam photos? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Need to ask them.That's why I posted the link.If it's up to the standards of his other lights,I'm sure it'll be good!

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Wow,last night there were 17 now only 9.I wish I had the money to buy 2! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

marcspar

Enlightened
Where is the best place to get a recharger for these N cells?

Thanks for any advice,

Marc

coachbigdog

Enlightened
I'd like to know as well.I'll email them.If nothing else I'll go to walmart to get n cells.They are only 3 bucks or so for 2.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am currently looking for an adapter that will go from N size to AA to make it easier to charge. I use my AA,AAA Charger with a spring to charge the N cell batteries.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
GREAT!! only 3 left and i don't have my credit card with me right now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know RS used to have that adapter. I am having problems tyring to get them. Any info on these adapters would be greatly appreciated. I would like to combine them with the lights. Have a total Package.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought it.

I use a small socket as a spacer with the vanson charger it works flawlessly.

I have the radioshack n cell adapters and personally I think that ties for trash bags would have been a better use of the plastic they are made of. They suck.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
spare (nimh 500mah) ncells are available at battlepack.com.

Hey Tnc, any chance of a picture of the business end of this light?

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh and I think you should develop a cheap charger, anodize these in assorted colors, make about 200,000 of them ,sell them to sharper image and brookstone and retire.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok. There are still some left. I deleted all old shopping carts and found 7 left in the shopping carts. People put them there but never placed the order.

P.S. I am thinking about making some adapters for the N-Cell to AA.

Aten_Imago

Banned
Hi
If anyone that's bought one of these wants to have the priviledge of being the loaner for a 2 day evaluation, please PM me. As you will see from our site, the 'N' cell category of Luxeons is thin. We have a Tutbo-mate review done but the manufacturer seems 'out of business' so we hesitate to post the review.If TNC is willing to lend us one- we'll gladly review it. Helps with credibility /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be sending a light for review!

I will include a pic of the head of the light. Gotta give me a little time. I am extremely busy here. This isn't my main business. I wish it were though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.