Krill & Arc Lights

Don Rearic

Newly Enlightened
Where can I find the best price and service for the AAA Arc Light and Krill Extreme 180 and 360 ELs?

TIA,

Don

Don Rearic

Newly Enlightened
Thanks alot! The Krill at the bottom of the Krill Page on NDS Products, with the red LED on top looks interesting too. SO many things, SO little time.
grin.gif

I've been buying Cyalume Lightsticks since around 1984 for camping and whatnot... Since these things came out, there is no sense in buying something disposable anymore!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don. I received the one on the bottom last Thursday. I'm not sure of what to make of it. The red led is very bright. It seems to overpower the green glow. I bought as a gift to my USMC son for tent use. I'm going to buy the 360deg extreme w/o led for myself. BTW, do a search on "light wand" on this forum. They look interesting also.
grin.gif

Don Rearic

Newly Enlightened
I would think that for USMC-Mil-Use...that it would be very good indeed. The guys sitting in there and going over weapons and whatnot could preserve some degree of their natural night vision in case something happened and they had to run outside. Very important. The combination of red and green as long as it is not REAL bright should be very good.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don,
The best price I've found for the ARC LE is at TTS. They're not on the website because he doesn't always have them. When he does, They're $25.99. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Don, are you going to really run a Krill through the ringer for your site? I'm immensely interested in how a krill fares as a improvised pocket stick.

Stay Sharp,
Joe S.

Don Rearic

Newly Enlightened
Joe,

Nah, when I get a Krill, I won't destroy it. I love lights, besides, I know with the proper application of force, a Krill could be pushed into your average attacker's ear canal [there would be nothing on the other side to really stop it] and it would then light their eyes up and make them easily identifiable to the Proper Authorities.
tongue.gif

red_jeep

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for being the newbie, but what is the real name and/or URL for this TTS company referenced above? I'd love to get one of those ARC LE's as well.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by red_jeep:
Sorry for being the newbie, but what is the real name and/or URL for this TTS company referenced above? I'd love to get one of those ARC LE's as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can find TTS on this site under: Links/Dealers/Texas Tactical Supply. TX