Flashaholic
Lasers are red
Lasers are green
The red ones are cool
But the green ones are mean.

HTH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
How many rods and cones have you destroyed today?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

cmendoza

Enlightened
I've scared 2 neighborhood kids, I'm talking jumping back and yelling, by shining my laser at their feet from my 2nd floor apartment! I thought they would just think it was interesting. Maybe they've seen Terminator or Aliens too may times?

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Be careful about "painting" people. A stray reflection off of a shiny belt buckle could easily cause harm. Or get you arrested. Or both. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

J

JoeyB

Hehe McGizmo was being cheeky, he means the cones and rods in your eyes which detect colours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I ordered my greenie today from Arnold, should get it just as my Final Exams finish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hungryforlasers

Enlightened
Look at these three animated GIFs i made and i also made my signature transparent.
My avatar is also made by me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
3D_name.gif

diode.gif
bounce.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
hungryforlasers said:
Lol, pw thats a funny sigline! lol!

-I am Hungryforlasers and i approve of this message.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that message is getting so monotonous on TV that it's been rattling around in my head for awhile now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
When there's low cloud cover and I can "paint" directly onto the bottom of the clouds, it's very cool. More than cool, it's amazing to think that I can stand on the ground and actually "touch" the clouds.

When the clouds are high, I can't hit them at all, but I can still see the beam as it rises towards them, so it's still rather cool.

I have to admit that the novelty seems to wear off after awhile though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

hungryforlasers

Enlightened
wow... man, that seems so cool! giga dadfhcsjxl!dsjffjsjfcjw ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif gaga shiganogak!fewfhwef! i can't wait to get a green laser pointer!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
gfuiewgfiuwagfuiewagfiuhwaui!
weird.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Depends. I think the newer Leadlights are built a little differently than the older units. Also the button is made of a hard plastic and doesn't pop out the way that a rubber button does.