Pelican Laserpro 4D, M13

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wondering if anyone has a Pelican Laserpro of M13 and what they think of them - im looking for a fairly high powered light to put in the boot of my car - anyone got beamshots of these versus something like a rechargeable mag or SF P60 ?
thanks guys
also - anyone know of any mods using the Laserpro ?

capnal

Enlightened
The Pelican you are asking about, the Pelican LaserPro M13, was added to what they call the Black Knight series of lights. It is also known as their model #6050. This is the rechargable version of the model 6000, which takes 4 D batteries. These are great, very hardy lights. I have the model 4000 King Pelican Lite, which takes 8 D batteries. I was unfortunate enought to have to use my King Pelican in a recent rain and hail storm and it was kind of a rough night, with some knocking around of the light. Performed great. The switch is neat in that it swings to the left or the right to activate the dual filament bulb. Half of the bulb can expire and the other half will keep going. There is also a clip on the inside for a spare bulb. My King is rated at 100,000 and with fresh good quality D batteries, it will live up to that. My wife compared it to have a car headlight in your hand. Any of these three, 4D, 8D or the recharge are great lites. No worries.