90 defective LS heads, Who got them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robstarr-lite

Newly Enlightened
yes so would i as well ...

and that also goes for the lucky winner of the rev 1 LS bodies....post or PM is fine

i am looking for just a couple of both as replacements in my LS rev 1 series..... where the heads became so oval and bodies so scratched when i changed the LED. ( as a last resort i'll probably epoxy everything and paint it black )
rob

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Noxiousbt said:
Just wondered if anyone here got them. Would like to purchase a few of them. Anyone know? Thanks.
Brandon

[/ QUOTE ]
I got'em. Want some? Go to B/S/T here B/S/T Arc heads

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to post a Thank You, to Doug for the fantastic deal on these heads. I purchased three of them and wish I had gotten more. Anyway, I opened two of the three heads up, an LSL-ST #110, and an LSH-P # 872. The LSH-P is perfect in finish, and the LSL only had one small nick in it's finish, on the very bottom edge. Long story short, both of them had one of the terminals on the LED broke, with easily enough metal to be soldered. Made repairs to both lights, and they both work great. Infact the LSH-P out throws any LSH I have. 2 HD premiums, 1 LD standard, and 1 HD standard. Was going to mod these heads with TWOJ's and MM-WO, but they are such nice lights now, I am having a hard time. Still have one head left that I have been unable to open so hopefully one set-up will go that one. Hope some of you others had this good luck. Thanks again Doug.
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.