Who Actually Has LongBow Accessories In-Stock?

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't seen anyone with any in stock either. Haven't seen a firm estimate on when anyone is going to see any either. It seems waiting is the way of the flashaholic.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Bald1 is correct. We understand that LongBow shipment is held up somewhere in US Customs. ETA is 1st week in June.

We did just get a few accessories in (Tethers/Lanyards, Weapon Light Mounts, Ti Pocket Clips)

Hope that helps,
Flavio
BugOutGear USA

albert

Enlightened
Yesterday, i went to LongBow HQ again, this time to get the Eco powerpak, was offered the booster head too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif No other accessories are available at this moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

The engineer attending to me told me that they are now concentrating on some projects that uses the LS technology on commercial building and businesses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

From my POV in LongBow shoe, i would shipped all available accessories to my distributors around the world to be launched at the same time just to be fair to all the hardworking distributors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

I guess we will be seeing more accessories in the next quarter or two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

FlIrishman

Newly Enlightened
Albert - so what will the Booster Head give us??

I just got my Micro 2210 yesterday. Real nice light - brighter than my Jet Modified ARC LS!(Yea, I found my ARC - lost if for a week)!!

Geo in Florida.

Aten_Imago

Banned
IMHO-I'm not surprised to hear about thier focus-since that's where Imago Metrics is headed next- after all, I found CPF in looking for commercial applications of LED's. Still, there should be a lot of activity in LS or whatever replaces it with regard to flashlights. Longbow is (so-far) an excellent model to follow for those that want to build user-centric lights. I think thier gradual release of accessories is probably more a matter of 'resource bandwidth' (time & people shortage) than anything else- besides, its always good to get market feedback before you dive deep into shipping accessories that may have few takers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif [ QUOTE ]
albert said:The engineer attending to me told me that they are now concentrating on some projects that uses the LS technology on commercial building and businesses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

[/ QUOTE ]