• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Custom Lanyard Set

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
LanyardSet1.jpg

This Custom Lanyard set is made using high grade components; including dessert tan paracord, brass split rings, HD Linear Swivel, Brass plated steel chain, and Special polymer snubbers. The Paracord is tan and the images show them as more of a gray color. Sorry.

LanyardSet1a.jpg

The neck lanyard is 15 inches long and fits-over a your head wearing a ball cap. The neck lanyard features a thermally staked safety Break-A-Way using SS Bead Chain. The 6 Inch long pocket fob is perfect for keys, knife or AAA light.

The cost is $25.00 (revised) for the set shipped USPS w/Confirmation & all PayPal Fees. Post here to nab it and then PM me for payment and shipping. Three(3)available. Note: Lower 48 only please... Thanks.

Rich

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Price Changed* Custom Lanyard Set

Well Well...106 views and not one taker. Pretty poor results on selling this set. Therefore, I am changing the price.

I will sell the set of two lanyards as pictured above, shipped as also stated to lower 48 for $25.00. There! How's that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned

Well Well, looks like my turn to 'help out'.
Could you please send me 2 sets of these? One set to test and one set to keep as payment for helping you market them? By way of credentials- Imago Metrics is working with Coolanyards to develop thier next generation CooLanyard Tactical & CooLanyard Camo. We're really effecting how the new product incorporates Usability and Human Factors. For Doug Speck, we designed the Logo for his soon-to-be released Fire~Fly 2.
Our final contribution to the flashlight commmunity will be accessories reviews- your lanyard can join the CooLanyard and several others in this section.

So- how about it? PM me if you need my address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Atomic6 said:
Well Well...106 views and not one taker. Pretty poor results on selling this set. Therefore, I am changing the price.

I will sell the set of two lanyards as pictured above, shipped as also stated to lower 48 for $25.00. There! How's that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Aten_Imago said:
Well Well, looks like my turn to 'help out'.SNIP
Could you please send me 2 sets of these? So- how about it? PM me if you need my address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif [/b]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure-No Problem Aten-Two Sets @ $25.00 per set would be $50.00. PM me if you would like my PayPal Address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

I had just commented on your last review in your thread. Your review, it seems, was released prematurely; as it was full of typos and technical ommissions. You revised it -what-three times on the fly? You have a ways to go on achieving premier review site status-IMHO. Nothing wrong with you setting up yet another flashlight review site. Nothing wrong with you obtaining free goods in exchange for a test-I guess. It is easy to see that you love flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Also-It can be inferred that if you merely set-up a little test matrix, get a set of dial calipers, take a few measurements and beamshots that you can get free flashlights and realated gear. Sweet! However, it appears to me that you would benefit more than I if you were to review my lanyards. I have no intentions of entering the commercial "market". I actually don't appreciate your jumping on my post and soliciting to test my goods if I send them to you for free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif Nice try though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hurry-folks-these lanyards won't last long at this price....

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank You Keith. Gottcha covered at the initial lower price..

RL

McGizmo

Flashaholic

I don't oficially review stuff but I got some of these from A6 and they are nicely made and the "safety" fuse is set at a good load, me thinks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

hey A6 ... if there's still a set left, I'd be in for one if you ship to the Old World ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .... if I pay the excess shipping of course.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif for this offer !
(just PM me if interested!)
bernhard

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kiessling..PM Sent. You are covered!

Thanks for the "review" McGizmo.

OK-Folks-one set left. Somebody nab it before I raise the price again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

PayPal sent, thanx a lot for the extra effort A6 ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

P.S.: Don, great review! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shanghaied-PM read SOLD.

<font color="blue">All of these sets are now sold !! </font>

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lanyards and Lanyard Sets custom made to meet your needs. PM Me. See Yellow Pages listing. Thanks

Trev1960

Newly Enlightened

I am not sure that this is the appropriate thread, but I have just received a set of lanyards from Atomic6. Letting you all know that I am very happy with them, the quality and the level of service that is provided by A6. I can highly recommend his products and assure people that they will have no concerns dealing with Atomic.

Thank you Atomic.