CPF Underground

Greta

Flashaholic
Uh... you guys can post in this thread, if you want... it's not locked... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Yes, I'll post a direct link eventually... but for now, I'd like everyone to get there by reading the "rules" in the CPF Underground forum here on CPF first. I'm working on a graphic for a button that I will eventually put up.

For now, the cost of CPFU is minimal... The domain name and server fees were renewed back in January and for the most part, they have been sitting idle. I figured this was a good use for something that was already paid for and established... seeing as how CPFU is, at this point, still in the "testing" stage. No sense in investing a bunch of money for something that may not work... but honestly, I don't think that's going to be the case.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read the rules, but will respectfully remain outside, in the open, above ground, leaving the controversy to others...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Uh... the Underground is not just about politics. There are many different forums for different discussions. The entire board is not just for slugging it out... it's for kicking back and having adult conversations and discussions... some of them are even fun! Please don't make judgements on this forum without even looking at it.

Aren't choices a beautiful thing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:

Aren't choices a beautiful thing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, Sasha you can say "Aren't shoes a beautiful thing ?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come on Playboy, please don't give up on politics, it's an important aspect of our futures. Besides, I won't get your perspective, which is different enough from mine to be valuable. I don't just want to hear opinions from like minded people - I might think that I'm always right (like my wife says). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
I tried to register but have not gotten the confirmation email yet. Maybe I screwed it up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Topper... check your SPAM control settings. It's possible that you have email from that domain blocked.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't just want to hear opinions from like minded people...

[/ QUOTE ]

jayflash... somehow, I don't think that's gonna be a problem... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Topper... PM me the username and email address that you tried to register with.

Greta

Flashaholic
Icebreak posted this concern in another thread:

[ QUOTE ]
I started having problems with the Underground site yesterday.

I got kicked out like a SQL problem. I can get back in and it recogizes me but if I try to move off "my home" I get kicke out again. If I try to sneak out by using the search function I get:

"SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/a/amcon/htdocs/CPFUnderground/mysql.inc.php on line 160"

Whaddaya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to start backwards here. The SQL error you're getting is actually exactly what it's supposed to do if you are trying to access the board without being logged in. I think I'd like for it to come up with a different message though... I'll look into that with the hacker dudes.

As far as you getting booted out, that smacks of a cookie or cache issue. Try clearing your internet cache and your CPFU cookies. Then go to the home page, HERE, and go through the steps to login again.

Let me know how you make out on this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
At work now.

I'll bet you are right though. CookieCrusher noticed some cookies I'd never seen before so I rejected them in case they were coming from an Avatar. I'll try it and let you know.

Thanks