First flashlight better than a photon 3 micro....

Davey

Newly Enlightened
That's right folks Im a hardcore flashlight enthusiast (in my head) and today I received my first light brighter than a photon 3.
I chose a surefire to be sure to be sure!... and decided I wanted something army like so i chose the Z3. its got the brightness and the style! And IT'S SO SMALL! as i found out LOL.. I got a p90 and p91 with it. All I have to say is W(OW) they really do blind... dam spot in vision... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im happy but not satisfied I need more PHOOD "photon food"... Think ill replace my Z3 with a M3 and grab a U2 when it comes out maybe even an Arc 5... so many..

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: First flashlight better than a photon 3 micro.

An E1e just for the collection. Add on an E2e and an E2D also. And don't forget the M6 Millenium, the king of Surefire for consumer use. Later on add in an L1 and L2 digital Lumamax for the choice of a smaller EDC light and the list goes on and on and on...welcome onboard CPF!!!

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

And don't forget to pre-order the ultimate U2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Welcome aboard, Davey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Davey

Newly Enlightened

Yes must acquire an M6 if I can find a seller going them cheaper than $250 usd... *Flashes another victim into repetitive power vomiting!* MWHAHA..ah...