Seriously- Votes are IN ::::CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE's chances

robstarr-lite

Newly Enlightened
Seriously- Votes are IN ::::CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE\'s chances

Thursday: sorry everyone: wish i could announce it was Cyndi....Julie was the winner..

Mix 106 announced this morning on the radio around 9:30 am with Julie on the "phone" call, the 2 radio jockeys mentioned it was a close vote... i don't want to get too deep into this today, but after some phone calls, at 10 am they ran the promo again and Julie won by a "ton of votes" ....this repeated twice the next hour, close vote, ton of votes! [ me - i was off to the doctors-bumed! ]

FRIDAY JUNE 4 : it seemed like at first some of the contestants (including us) thought the station changed the rules on the zip code requirement Thursday( but forgot they stated they were accepting out of area zip codes early on ( like on Monday when we inquired) and when Cyndi was initally interviewed), we inquired after the contest was over, today we received an email from the promotion manager:

Voting was not restricted to a certain area. As you said, there was nothing in the rules restricting votes from other places other than the bay area. We received votes from as far off as Australia. ........ many of your votes were from places like Canada and Spain. But all votes were eligible as long as they weren't duplicates and contained the voters information.....
sorry for the confusion.

Extra special thanks to all the CPF'ers in SPAIN and CANADA!

well like i said earlier:
julie is from the bay area,,,no sense: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif

In other News.........i and the boys got Cyndi a nice bunch of flowers and balloons with a little cake Wednesday Nite while she was at work... as far as I'm concerned she's a winner for me regardless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

all in all this will be another "tough" week...just thank God i don't have to listen to that damn radio station anymore!! 70's, 80's and 90's music 24 hours - [back to NPR & PRI ] - [actually i miss the 80's music]

for now i have no problems keeping this post open
then close it later in the week ...gosh I've never gone this far in a CPF post,- all cause of you all..... just wish i had happier news to share with you all...again thanks for your support..

..so when i am back on my feet at least i have one item on a birthday/xmas list to fulfill ]

[ plus I'm always hoping the clinic may call with some kind of deep discount, I'll win the lotto, get a job offer, etc.)

thxs again , regards, rob

-----------------------------------------------closed----------no more voting thanks

Hi Guys if my wife wins this I will probably have no trouble buying my next light!!! <font color="blue"> </font>

go here:

and vote for my wife cyndi #1 she would really like to get rid of those wrinkles and a new set of "dual headlights"

i was surprised last week when she got the call and became a finalist last week - on one PT jobs she has i moded a kl1 on E2E w 123 ext, myself i am recovering......from my 3rd back surgery and doing fine. Stanford has a great setup in Palo Alto, CA USA.

post or PM with any additional questions, i don't wish to make this an appeal to pity...( her top 10 reasons are funny) just if its ok to ask on CPF for votes for cyndi that would be great for her...thxs, rob, san jose, zip - 95136

read about cyndi here:

Be sure to include your full name and zip code in the email body

thanks again.....rob , San Jose, CA Zip - 95136

...just wanted to mention there are no restrictions on submitting an email Vote for Cyndi...they can be sent from anyplace, just include your full name and local postal Zip in the body of the email...[ " Cyndi" in the Subject ]..

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Seriously- CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE\'s chances

Did so and free bump

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: Seriously- CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE\'s cha

Rob... FWIW... I think Cyndi is very pretty to begin with. She won't need much "work"... I think she used the right term "pick-me-up"... that's all she needs.... sometimes it's all any of us need. I wish her luck... and tell her for me... GO GIRLFRIEND!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

RH

Enlightened

One more!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Done. But she looks like a hottie to me already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

No offense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

robstarr-lite

Newly Enlightened

just got back from picking up my 2 boys from school-

thanks again for your vote.

called cyndi at work and told her about my post of her makeover on CPF.

I think she started to go teary eye...cyndi thanks sasha and everyone on CPF...so do I !!

if there are any updates on the running I'll post them. contest runs all this week

thanks again. rob

Spudman

Enlightened

Done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast

Done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mike

Negeltu

Enlightened