Arc Le for an Arc AAA (Standard)?

Chingyul

Newly Enlightened
I originaly ordered a turquoise Arc.
They don't have any, but are offering me a LE at the same price though.
Good right....
Oh well, i'll get a turqoise later i guess.
LE's are good though right??

Thanks everybody
Dan

Ps. offer only cuz i've already sent payment

WaltH

Enlightened
That's a great deal! I owned my turquoise AAA first and recently got the LE. I like the LE much better. You'll appreciate the type III anodizing. I like the AAA's in the following order.

LE-white
green
turq.
red
UV

I like the LE so much I have 3. And have given 4 away as gifts.

Enjoy

Darell

Flashaholic
Be happy! Heck of a deal for you. While I like the output of the turquoise, the white LE is exceptionally good, and has a much less splotchy beam. Plus, I really like being able to see things in their normal color. You'll be thrilled with it, I promise (or I'll buy it from you at the same price
smile.gif

I have three LEs, and three standards. All white. I'm SUPPOSED to give the standards as gifts, but it's looking less likely since I've found drawers for them all to live in now.
smile.gif

MY

Enlightened
Darrel:

I suppose that you are not married or seem to be an expert at explaining away all your LED toys from your wife!
smile.gif
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MY:
Darrel:

I suppose that you are not married or seem to be an expert at explaining away all your LED toys from your wife!
smile.gif
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, very married. She learned long ago not to mess with my toys though! She knows I'm a nut, but she benefits from my nuttieness just often enough to let me be...

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Oh, very married. She learned long ago not to mess with my toys though! She knows I'm a nut, but she benefits from my nuttieness just often enough to let me be...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sounds like a good arangement to me. TX
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

arab

Enlightened
Darrell said
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Oh, very married. She learned long ago not to mess with my toys though! She knows I'm a nut, but she benefits from my nuttieness just often enough to let me be... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow - just looked at your profile. 142 posts and you've only been registered here for a month! AND you've spoken to the great Mr G! Where do you get the time?
confused.gif
grin.gif
confused.gif
grin.gif
confused.gif
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by arab:
Darrell said
Wow - just looked at your profile. 142 posts and you've only been registered here for a month! AND you've spoken to the great Mr G! Where do you get the time?
confused.gif
grin.gif
confused.gif
grin.gif
confused.gif
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey - get out of my profile!
smile.gif

Thanks for not saying something along the lines of "get a life" like most people do when they figure out what a posting geek I am. To save embarrassment (mine) I'm not even gonna tell you that this is but one in a long list of boards that I frequent. Being online helps keep me sane - otherwise all I hear is baby talk.

Peter and I just needed to iron a few things out. Peter - now THERE'S a guy who needs more than 24 hours in his day. He posts more than I do AND runs a company.

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phred:
Darell. Howza bout posting some boards in chit chat.
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm all over this thing. Have I missed something good in Chit Chat? There was one on there about my EV that kinda died on the vine (Brock started it).

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dan Ching:
Hey, what happened to my thread?
grin.gif

hahah
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, sorry about that, buddy. At least I answered your question before dragging it completely off topic! I felt guilty, if that counts for anything.
smile.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I agree with the others - the LE offer is a bargain, so I'd say grab it! My LE is my current keychain light, after upgrading from a regular Arc AAA white. I have a turquoise as well though - it is a great light too, really bright. Definitely worth it to complement the LE.
I can't get enough of these things. Hope Peter ships my latest order soon (lots of people in my family are getting Arc AAAs for Christmas this year
grin.gif
)

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
lots of people in my family are getting Arc AAAs for Christmas this year
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lots of people were SUPPOSED to get them from me too. But heck if I can find them anymore.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell. Sorry for the confusion. I was refering to this.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm not even gonna tell you that this is but one
in a long list of boards that I frequent.

I was just asking about other boards that might be interesting.
Sorry about the off topic.
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phred:
Darell. Sorry for the confusion. I was refering to this:

I'm not even gonna tell you that this is but one in a long list of boards that I frequent.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah. I get it it now. Well, the others don't have anything to do with lighting - just my other hobbies - automotive, detailing, home theater. I'm even a moderator on a Volvo board - and I know longer own one! Nuts.

OK, back to your regularly-scheduled thread now...