• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Vital Gear 1x123

Keith

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a Vital Gear 1x123 tail piece (or a complete light with this tail piece). Can PayPal funds.

Thanks
-Keith-

MY

Enlightened
I have been trying to get one for months. Even put up WTB on BST but no one has them and the distributor is out.

K-T

*Moderator*
Keith, this is the wrong forum, you might be better of trying it in the Buy/Sell/Trade-Flashlights forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

K.

fred0109

Newly Enlightened
You guys should look at eBay under the seller "surefireparts". John is based out of Houston and sells them on a regular basis. His shipping is fast and he takes good care of his customers. I had ordered a L4 body and tailcap, which got lost in the mail, he replaced very quickly. Could not ask for more.

Kiu

Enlightened
I can buy some for any one who wants.
Here (HK) is a plenty of it. 1*123 or 2*123

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
fred0109 said:
You guys should look at eBay under the seller "surefireparts". John is based out of Houston and sells them on a regular basis. His shipping is fast and he takes good care of his customers. I had ordered a L4 body and tailcap, which got lost in the mail, he replaced very quickly. Could not ask for more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, jcciv is a very good person but to my surprise he doesn't have anything currently up on ebay right now.

[ QUOTE ]
Xminxm said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be interested in a 1x123 depending on the price shipped to the US.

vacuum3d

Enlightened
Xminxm,
I'm heading over to HK next month. Would you be willing to tell me where I can find these flashlights or parts?

thx,
ernest

cody11

Newly Enlightened
Try jcciv, if he doesn't have one he can steer you in the right direction. An outstanding guy to boot. 100% satisfaction is his goal.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Xminxm said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hu - 2x123 ????

I thought its 1x123 or 3x123/2AA only from VG ?

Klaus

Kiu

Enlightened
ernest,

Sure~ of coz. I can tell you where they are. PM me when you go.

Klaus,

Oh, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif thks to correct me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Sorry, I forgot it should be 1x123 & 3x123/2AA VG
I just own 3x123/2AA VG. But rarely use.

Darkzero,

As some ppl request, I will go to postal office to ask the roughly shipping cost first. As I haven't selling any things to others before.
I will try to the earn as minimium profit as I can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts