• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CUSTOM 3W Auction

Jets22

Enlightened
Well, since all the projects are waiting for plating ....I had some extra time over the weekend. I wanted to make a really cool looking key-chain that went with my lights. (Everyone is saying there nuclear and such..LOL) I milled these keychains out of solid billet aluminium and the logo is on both sides of the key fob. The corners have been radius milled and after milling, have been tumbled in ceramic media and then bead blasted by hand.. (ALOT of machine work goes into these little things) Anyways,, thought I would auction a matched set off.. A custom milled "Jets22 Nuclear key-chain" and matching custom 3W bead blasted light.. Light is like my other Arc customs..modified heatsink, MM+ WO converter new optics, Toxic green glow powder, beautiful TXOJ emitter.. A great looking package.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (pictures do this no justice)

I would like to split all proceeds with CPF on this light.. Will do another 5 day auction..I'll let Sasha pick the ending times.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif web page web page web page

<font color="red">*Ok... let's do an end time of Tuesday, June 1, 2004, 9PM Eastern... that's 9PM on the east cost... 9PM in New York City.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN BROCK!!! ~Sasha
</font>
happy65.gif
happy14.gif
happy65.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
CPF Member,
Warning, warning....
It's the first radioactive flashlight in the world, and another great creation from JEts22
radioactif.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

PS :Hey lads, take advantage there, I let you make your bids. I am not going to make bid propositions every week
MDR95.gif

Monolith

Enlightened
Price of admission to Frenchy's house is going up.......

$150.00

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dare Frenchy to keep bidding...keep exporting $ from Europe. It helps the economy

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
$155.00

The "Industrial" look of this light and fob are irresistable.

Britt

Jets22

Enlightened
You know...the more I look at this light...the more i REALLY like the look of the bead-blast finish...maybe it's because it matches the key-chain I made...But my eye keeps going to it...Well..that and the prototype of my new light sitting next to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif web page

Greta

Flashaholic
Brock... um... I edited your first post two hours ago... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brock, that beadblasted finish is a winner. Your logo with the tritium vial in the center is so distinctive and fun. The light with the fob will be an eyecatcher and conversation piece anywhere it goes.

$157.57

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
I like bead blasting. Very nice Brock, a little "corrosion of conformity" is nice every now and again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

$177.77