CMG Infinity w/ LED pointing to the side

D

**DONOTDELETE**

What a disapointment... Just got the smoked silver one today from Triple Ought and the led is not pointing straight forward. I called them and they can only replace it by January 5th. I thought about returning it.

Then I called CMG and talked to Jimmy. He offered to send me a new one immediately so it will be here before christmas and once I receive it I will return the defective one.

It will be here by Friday!

All I can say is: Thanks Jimmy, Thanks CMG. Great service & great flashlight!!!
grin.gif

Merry xmas to you all!!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

lzrdking

Hopefully I'll be receiving the ARC LE by the end of the week too and I already know they are completely different Flashlights. I antecipate they have two different purposes and can't be compared...

As a Task Light, the long lasting CMG is perfect for me. Reading the CPF I learned to lower my expectations and I found the Infinity Light output quite reasonable for the purpose I have in mind.

As a day-to-day mini Blaster and product quality the ARC LE is the best. I will only feel complete having them both...

God, this flashaholic thing got me bad!!! Tks guys!
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brazooka:
As a day-to-day mini Blaster and product quality the ARC LE is the best. I will only feel complete having them both...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thinking 'zactly.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brazooka:
God, this flashaholic thing got me bad!!! Tks guys!
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think you have it bad.
I was up to around 200 flashlights before losing count. I could have had anything I wanted for Christmas this year (within $200-$300) and what do I get? Another f$*@#ing flashlight!! Sure, it's a nice Uke Light Cannon HID, but it's still a flashlight.
That's when you know you've got it bad.
grin.gif

I need another flashlight like a fish needs a toilet.
shocked.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif
shocked.gif

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I put the brakes on after I bought:

Infinity - Yellow
Infinity - Blue-Green
ARC AAA - Turquoise
Photon II - White
Photon II - Turqoise
Photon II - Red
Eveready LED Lantern (White)
...and 5 Photon IIs (white) as gifts.

I like 'em all. (Although, the yellow Infinity is just TOO dim).

I carry the Red Photon II with me at all times.
The Blue-Green Infinity is great for reading or night walks (I use a lithium AA).
When I go camping, I'll take the Photon II off my key chain and put on the ARC AAA.

Wow! 200 flashlights! Now I feel like I didn't go too far overboard.
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

A Light Cannon, ehh? That's near the top of my wishlist!! I that bad boy will make it to your review page soon. I REEEAAALY want one, but I haven't seen any 'nuclear blast' beamshots yet
grin.gif
That will push me to spend the money...

And I thought the Arc LS was going to be my most expensive flashlight purchase!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ikendu:

Wow! 200 flashlights! Now I feel like I didn't go too far overboard.
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I stopped counting somewhere between 175 and 185. I've got more than 200 but fewer than 300, that much I'm sure of.
But I do have at least 300 insulators.
Two major collections of "things" in one 300-400 sq. foot downtown flat.
blush.gif

What should I start collecting next?
Vacuum cleaner belts?
Black gears?
Notebooks?
Telephones?
Dishwasher rinse agent dispensers?

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stingmon:
[QB]What should I start collecting next?
[QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For me it was a toss-up between multi-tools and nose-hair trimmers. I ended up with the multi-tools, so you can go ahead and take the trimmers if you'd like.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Stingmon

Wow!!! Almost 300!?!
blush.gif
Model citizen...

Now I know why you called it "The LED Museum"
grin.gif

Your reviews on Doug Ritter's website (http://www.equipped.org/led_lights1.htm) were my first source of information and reviews and really started my flash-a-holic never ending desires. Yes, you did it... Thanks!

My wish list keeps growing... Legend LX, UKE 2L, E2, ARC LS...

I am honored with your feedback!

Latest posts