ok where to move

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i wanna move some where cheap. i gave up on a place with a beach it will cost to much but where can i move .i neeed lots a property for my pets and me is alaska cheap?

nightgaunt

Newly Enlightened
Alaska will cost quite a bit to move most of your stuff. We have lots of animals, and from Indiana it would have been a nightmare. Just to move to Colorado with a 24' truck and trailer was around $1500 plus gas (5mpg!!!). Alaska will be many times that, plus plan for a week at least of traveling. Maybe get rid of things you can live without or ship some lighter items (clothes, etc.)

Unless you want to just sell everything and take a plane to Alaska! Or you could move to Colorado...

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif Move down here!

Lots of land, bit dry though ...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o only things i need to keep is my pc my xbox and my flashlights and pets i am sure it will all fit in a car

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unless it's Herbie, I think you might have trouble driving down this way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14C

Enlightened
Got a good looking, rich sister who can cook?

Move to Reno...:)

Bring her

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie is somewhere in Georgia if I remember correctly.

raggie what do you do for a living? You should go somewhere were you can get a decent job to buy more pet food and flashlights. Make sure MrBulk has your forwarding address.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yep in ga.i can fix cars and fix stuff for liveing im mechanlicly inclined.i can also build and fix computers.but well i dont likke crowds so i have to work alone

AlphaTea

Enlightened
I gotta tell ya raggie, STAY IN GEORGIA!
I live in NY right now and it is hell on earth.
My family is from Columbus GA and my wife is from Alabama.
I have been all over the USA (and most of the free world too).
IMHO, the top places to live are/were:
Alaska (Matanuska Valley area) Most beautiful place on earth
Georgia (Atlanta suburbs Doraville, Marietta) Lots to do
Athens Greece, good food, nice people
Caracas Venezuela, well it was nice when I was there in the mid 1980's
Henderson/Las Vegas Nevada wide open spaces
Boulder Colorado if you like the mountains
Panama City Beach Florida if you like the beach
Orlando Florida has everything!
YMMV

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i misss maraietta .cobb county ga is nice i used to live there cant afford it no more

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I lived in Valdosta for almost 2 years, GREAT bass fishing! I miss those boiled peanuts too!! Kinda hot & humid though, close to the Okefenokee Swamp! I went there a few times and rented a little motor boat. Went back into the "depths" (not too deep as the swamp takes up about 700 square miles!) viewing the wildlife, fishing, gators, etc...BEAUTIFUL! Turned off the motor several times and just listened to nature - PRICELESS!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sigman now ya are talking.i love nature and tghe swamps are cool in fla i wnet many times . lol some reason ya post reminds me when i was in fla and there was this big blsaack bird i walked by him he said hello i was sure i lost my mind,it was at a zoo ran by s0ome seminole indains real cool people they ghad cool sankes to even a cobra