Strategos lights

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have a website now http://night-ops.com/ I have been axiously awaiting these new lights. Ken is a stand up guy and his products will no doubt be top notch. I've always appreciated the fact he seeks opinions from flashaholics on up to specops.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
169 days!!! tkl, wasn't it you who expressed some polite skepticism when Ken came in here a couple of years ago and said he'd have his lights out in a year? Looks like you were kinda right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm very much looking forward too Ken's products too. He knows his stuff.

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
Hey...Did ya really have to bring that up??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I already scrapped the egg off my face with TKL's blessing!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa....that wasn't me. I remember who it was but I'm not gonna bring it up as it has nothing to do with this thread.

We're talking about new lights here people! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
Whoa....that wasn't me. I remember who it was but I'm not gonna bring it up as it has nothing to do with this thread.

We're talking about new lights here people! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif