who do you think is pretty

raggie33

*the raggedier*
a kinda inmature post but i love women mainly brunettes well ill post first pic she is about 30 years older then me but cher is so sexy
cher.jpg

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cher looks even younger, sexier and more beautiful now than she did in the 1970's when her TV show was on the air. How can that be? It's a good thing she didn't use Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are also in trouble (In ten or so years anyway) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cher has the best body and face money can buy!

I will take Capt (Dr.) Samantha Carter any day! (Amanda Tapping!) SHE KNOWS FLASHLIGHTS TOO!
abz.jpg

aba.sized.jpg

abs.jpg

abi.jpg

aav.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
CATHERINE WOW ekk cap lock key.i also love wynona ryder and drew barrymoore. angilie joilie aint bad

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
daloosh said:

um, Wingerr, who is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, it's Heidi Klum, naturally (or not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif).

It'd be nice to live in a Twilight Zone where your standard of beauty didn't mesh with the rest of the world- like a Shallow Hal concept.

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
daloosh said:
pretty pretty.
daloosh

[/ QUOTE ]

"She's a Brick...House" ?

as in mighty mighty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wouldn't this thread be better served in cpfu? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

among my favorites ae denise richards, jennifer garner, and jessica alba.
(if any of you 3 are lurking, please feel free to email me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif ) (heck, any attractive femail, send me an email already! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif )