• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Lanyards

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Taking Orders-10% of proceeds go into CPF general Fund:

Individual Lanyards $20.00-either style($22.00 US Intl). Two(2)lanyard sets $25.00 ($27.00 US Intl). Delivery is via USPS 1st Class W/Confirmation. International shipments Via Global Priority. Insurance is Extra. PM me for paymant details and delivery info. Post here with questions/comments/requests. Thanks.

GumetalTiSwivel.jpg

Black-Gold.jpg

DesertNeckTiSwivel.jpg

GunmetalSwivelSSChain.jpg

BrassSwivelChaim.jpg

Notes:

1) The Ti Clips are ideal for carrying a swipe badge in the workplace. These Ti Clips also are non-magnetic and swell for working with a compass.

2) Having a swivel on these neck lanyards enables tangle-free operation of lights with twisty caps and bezels.

3) All neck lanyards feature a custom designed, thermally staked, safety break-a-way mechanizm.

4) Handmade in California, USA, Earth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
3-lanyard-set.jpg

The above 3-Piece Lanyard set is custom made using high quality componets. Each black Para-Nylon piece features premium swivel and ring terminations. The medium-length "Wrist Lanyard" can also be looped around a belt or through a belt loop adjacent to a pocket for secure, descrete EDC of a small light or other essential gear.

Black, Three (3) Lanyard sets are $30.00 ($32.00 US Intl). 10% contributed to CPF. Delivery is via USPS 1st Class W/Confirmation. International shipments Via Global Priority. Insurance is Extra. PM for paymant & delivery options. Post here with questions/comments/custom requests. Thanks.

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have more hardware and new paracord colors now.

Paracord colors:

1) Camo
2) Desert Sand (tan)
3) Gray
4) Black
5) White,
6)Intl. Orange
7) Red
8) Glow In The Dark

Images Posted Here

All Pocket Lanyards (Fobs) are $5.15 delivered USPS. PM me for details...

Thanks

edited to ad reference link

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Just got one of those lanyard sets (sold in another thread) ... and it is gorgeous!
I just wanted it even if I do not use lanyards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
very stylish indeed!
bernhard

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks bernhard. I am glad that you received it and like it!

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update: I have sold several Custom Lanyard Sets as a result of this post. Thanks guys. I have sent Sasha a paymant via PayPal to honor the 10 % donation to CPF from the Lanyard Proceeds; and will continue to do so as these lanyards make their way into the hands of CPF members.
Rich

coachbigdog

Enlightened
I can't wait to get mine.And what customer service!He mailed them that NIGHT! Will let all know what I think about them although I doubt I will be unhappy!

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yaesumofo
If I stood on my roof and you stood on yours, we could probably send morris code back and forth with our flashlights. Very small world. Glad you got those lanyards OK.
Rich

srue

Newly Enlightened
I received my set today (matching neck and wrist lanyards) and they are fantastic. They were custom made to my specifications and were delivered quite promptly. The quality of workmanship is very high, and I am very happy with the purchase.

Some pictures:
lanyard0.jpg

lanyard1.jpg

Rich, thanks again.

-Stuart

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stuart-You are very welcome. It was a pleasure making your set for you.

Who is next /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rdf

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Atomic6 said:

Who is next /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A6 ... I guess that would be me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paypal sent.

Trev1960

Newly Enlightened
I have just received a set of lanyards from Atomic6. Letting you all know that I am very happy with them, the quality and the level of service that is provided by A6. I can highly recommend his products and assure people that they will have no concerns dealing with Atomic.

Thank you Atomic.

Latest posts