• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2 x Mclux PR-T HA with Luxeon III (SOLD)

balrog

Enlightened
Hi,

I have too many lights and would like to generate some cash to put towards the run of Pila 150S bodies that I'm doing. Since I'm into using rechargeables at the moment, out go some single 123 lights. For sale are 2 PR-T HA heads with SureFire E1e bodies and Z52 LOTCs. Note that's not the Z57 clickie tailcap. The PR-T on the left with the lighter shade of HA was built by Jolly Roger (skunklights crewmember) and has a Badboy 666 with a Lux III bin TW0J. The PR-T on the right with the darker shade of HA was built by moi and has a Badboy 650 with a Lux III bin TV0J.

mcluxprt+e1e+z52_x2.jpg

- Left PR-T head with TW0J & BB666 $115 - SOLD

- Left E1e body with Z52 LOTC $55 - Available

- Right PR-T head with TV0J & BB650 $115 - SOLD

- Right E1e body with Z52 LOTC $55 - Available

Both lights are in excellent condition and have only chewed through 2 or 3 123s each. The lights will give a runtime of about an hour on a single CR123.

I'm selling each of these as a complete flashlight with 1 CR123 included for $170. In anticipation of people perhaps asking to buy just a body or just a head, I can sell just the head for $115, or the body with tailcap only for $55. I'm not going to split the body and tailcaps and sell these individually. Shipping costs are extra. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

balrog

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2 x Mclux PR-T HA with E1e body and Z52 LOTC

Both PMs replied to. Just so you know, shipping cost to the US or Canada is $5.80USD for either a head or both head and body.

cody11

Newly Enlightened

PM sent again with better offer. thanks, shannon

cody11

Newly Enlightened

Would you be willing to trade the remaining Prt or head. I have several nib surefire lights, Z2 with shock isolated bezel, L4 head, A2 aviator and lots more to mention plus tons of acc. Let me know, I'll trade for the completelight but prefer the head only, Shannon [email protected]

cody11

Newly Enlightened

PM sent,please reply. Thank you sir.

balrog

Enlightened

BeagleLight, PayPal received, PM replied. The lighter PR-T head with TW0J is yours and it'll be in the post tomorrow.

cody11, PM replied.

cody11

Newly Enlightened

Sounds like a deal to me. I'll take the PR-T head with TVOJ. Send info and address tomorrow. Thanks, balrog

balrog

Enlightened

cody11, my pleasure. Hope you enjoy it.

The two E1e bodies are still available if anyone wants them.

balrog

Enlightened

Hmm, seeing as it's only the bodies that are left it's not appropriate to sell them here in the custom/modified BST. I'll edit the original post to indicate that the stuff is sold.

Latest posts