Inova XO Opinions

Lumen

Newly Enlightened
I just received my Inova XO in the mail yesterday from NewGrahamPharmacy. It's a bit large-feeling in the hands, but the beam is quite powerful and kinda "ringy". That doesn't bother me too much, because off in the distance, the rings don't show up at all. It's got great throw, the hotspot is almost as bright as the hotspot on my L4. Not as much sidespill as the L4, but the throw is excellent. Really rugged, fit and finish are great! Not bad for a $40 dollar light!

stockae92

Enlightened
agree
a little big for EDC but no problem carrying it in the bag
the run time is like 4 hr? if my memory serves right

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
At $40 you got a pretty sweet deal on the X0! I paid the full $59 for mine at the Discovery Channel Store, and I think it was worth every penny of the price. It's one of the brightest 1 watters out there, and the very large/bright hotspot throws VERY well! Add that to the rock-steady regulation for almost 4 hours, and the X0 definitely adds up to be a winner. I'm quite pleased with mine!

PJD

chumley

Enlightened
I just got my XO yesterday, so I only been able to use it for 2 nights. For my requirements, the XO doesn't have enough spill light. That being said, I am impressed with the quality and output of the XO.

I like more of a flood beam for walking the dog, the XO is better for lighting up things 30 to 100 feet away. I like to light up 5 to 30 feet away, to not step on anything nasty.

The XO is a great light, especially for the price, I will find a use for it.

DanM

Newly Enlightened
Tight white beam, and built like a tank with a switch that works. If you thought the X5 was well built wait until you hold the XO.

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got mind Saturday from the Discovery Ch Store, looks like Luxeon in the head. Although tough, there's still something funny about their switches.
No shadow but mine.

stockae92

Enlightened
i agree with the comment on the switch

definitely not my favourite one out there

Latest posts