Flashlightlens.com's PM6 Clickie: Another Use

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Flashlightlens.com\'s PM6 Clickie: Another Use

I'm not sure who makes the light I have but it looks similar in design to the S-1703 and the S-1704. I thought these lights were made by Nuwai but they are not listed in their site.

If you have a S-1703 or S-1704 and if you dislike reversed clickies (No momentary ON when OFF but when ON has momentary OFF) like me. And if your tailswitch looks like this:
goldenlite_tailswitch_stock.jpg

Then this mod might work for you.

Remove all of the stock switch's internals except the rubber boot.
goldenlite_tailswitch.jpg

Insert one of Flashlightlens.com's PM6 clickie switch and that's it! Perfect fit. Please note that the PM6 clickies from the Shoppe will not work because they are threaded to fit PM6s. I'm not liable if this does not work with the S-1703 and the S-1704 as I don't have any of them to try. You must check for yourself to see if the their switch assys are the same as my unknown branded light.

goldenlite_tailswitch_clickie.jpg

goldenlite_1x123.jpg

Thanks

vacuum3d

Enlightened
Re: Flashlightlens.com\'s PM6 Clickie: Another Use

Cool. I have a S-1704 and always thought that switch doesn't feel right. Now I know what to do. Thx. What other neat trick you have for the S-1704?

ernest

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

[ QUOTE ]
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
TJtech doesn't seem to be any more reliable than imagestation....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, you cannot see the pics?

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

[ QUOTE ]
vacuum3d said:
Cool. I have a S-1704 and always thought that switch doesn't feel right. Now I know what to do. Thx. What other neat trick you have for the S-1704?

ernest

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure on the S-1704. As I mentioned I don't have the S-1703 or S-1704 but I do remember right after seeing the light I have offered on ebay, the S-1703 came out right after it and when it did I no longer saw the light I have up on ebay anymore. I actually I only saw two of these up ever, one jcciv bought and later sold it to me. The other was retracted. I pretty much figured the S-1703 was a new design in looks that replaced the light I have.

Remember just make sure you switch (internals) looks like mine pictured above. I plan on swapping the stock converter out for a badboy rather than mod the stock one now that I am able to access the stock board.