may go see movie first time in long time

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i hate crowds.so i avoid them in fact i havnet seen a movie since i was like 15. but i may go see that new movie with the storm it looks so coool.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Day After Tomorrow? Looks good. Lots of computer generated graphics, which I am getting tired of. I would like to see it but haven't been out much lately.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I RARELY go to movies.

Crowds bug me, but not so far as to HATE them.

Mostly it's the COST! Not so much admission, but they RAKE YOU OVER THE COALS for the obligitory Popcorn and Drink!

flashlightDR

Newly Enlightened
Raggie, How's it going?

From what know about you on CPF, I wonder if it might not be better to go see a more "up lifiting" movie like, <font color="red"> </font> Shrek 2 . I saw it last week and thought it was great! I think that you would feel better if you did. You might get a bit down if you see, " The day after tomorrow ". Don't ya' think?

Have a GOOD TIME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i do like shrek .that donkey is a trip.watched ice age kinda today i liked it to.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto on the Shrek 2 idea....it's a GREAT movie! Don't eat too much popcorn and feel sick afteward, like I did though.

Greta

Flashaholic
Went to see Shrek 2 tonight... GREAT movie!!!
happy14.gif
... especially loved Antonio as "Puss... in Boots"... LOL! and the "pepper spray"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

was_jlh

Enlightened
Another vote for "Shrek 2", raggie. Took my youngest to see it last night, excellent movie. First movie I've been to in a long time where the audience applauded at the end.

Did any other Shrek 2 viewers stay for "outtakes"? We normally stay after the credits for outtakes, but we couldn't last night.