New CPF/Shoes Icon!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I was going to mention the new icons last night, but didn't see a thread open about them, and didn't feel like starting a new thread. I see that bwaites took the initiative, so thank you for starting this thread. And thank you too Sasha, for creating and installing the new icons. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill.H

Enlightened
It means Mistress Sasha has kicked you in the butt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<j/k>

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
I was going to mention the new icons last night, but didn't see a thread open about them, and didn't feel like starting a new thread. I see that bwaites took the initiative, so thank you for starting this thread. And thank you too Sasha, for creating and installing the new icons. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, nice job on the new icons, Sasha.

Speaking of new icons, is that new green LED Avatar of yours the one where a fly got caught in the plastic?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
Speaking of new icons, is that new green LED Avatar of yours the one where a fly got caught in the plastic?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, one and the same.
The page where this and two more pictures of this LED can be found is right here if you're interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, one and the same.
The page where this and two more pictures of this LED can be found is right here if you're interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought I remembered that from your site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I guess that factory doesn't have a clean room!

14C

Enlightened
CNTSTPDRMN, you can find out by doing a search for EDIT: Shasha's new shoes or Dressed to Kill with a Smile.

It was a collaborative effort to show appreciation to someone for their time and dedication.

Greta

Flashaholic
Glad you guys like them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Just thought it was time for something new... and I needed some "relaxing" time... so I opened up PhotoShop and started playing. I'll work on the Dealer ones too... and perhaps even have a seperate Manufacturer one.

Honestly, I didn't think you guys would care so much about the icons... I now know I was really, really wrong about that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... and I'll admit that it has turned out to be ALOT of fun!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Sasha!

I didn't say that in the first post because I was having so much fun watching the change happen that I forgot.

Awesome idea and work, Have fun on the boat!!

BTW, your avatar needs to be updated, I think a smile fits you much better from the photos with your new stuff!!
Bill

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Honestly, I didn't think you guys would care so much about the icons... I now know I was really, really wrong about that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... and I'll admit that it has turned out to be ALOT of fun!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's befitting for spring; a sense of renewal indoors as well as outdoors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Oh Sasha, we DO care about those icons.
Actually it may sound a bit strange but I like it when there are a lot of different things and infos under ouor names ... like icons, stars, post count, reg-date, .... guess this is a male thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard