• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT for McLux 2x123 Power Pack

cody11

Newly Enlightened
I have numerous NIB Surefire complete lights, Lamp assemblies for several surefire lights, bezels,tailcaps, N90 batteries, holsters, SRTH turbohead for 6 volt, rare Black M2 pyrex bezels and among other parts. So if you have a McLux 2x123 power pack. I promise I will make it worth you time and energy and see that you come out considerably ahead on the trade. Don't be afraid to make an offer, we can work something out. If we can't, it can't be done!!!
Thanks, Shannon PM or email me--- [email protected]

albert

Enlightened
Is there a possible chance that you might want to sell that Black M2 pyrex bezel? PM me. Thanks.

BTTT

cody11

Newly Enlightened
Albert
I may have to just to come up with some $ for the McLux power pack. When I do I will keep you first in line. These are not cheap. they were only produced for the stryder knife combo. I have friend inside that sold them to me about 3 months ago. They have never been on a light and still in plastic. You wouldn't have a KLI on hand would you. I also need a MN01 for the E1E.

cody11

Newly Enlightened
Someone in flashlight land,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sell or trade me a McLux 2x123 power pack. I have about 15 Surefire lights amost all are NIB to trade on or name your cost. I know some of you have 2 and 1 is just collecting dust so put one to use and sell or trade it to me. Please HELP out a Fellow Flashaholic before I seek therapy.If you are waiting on the tears, I can send a photo of them also, and in the photo notice that I'm down on my knees begging to the flashlight God. Now that's out of the way WHO has a McLux 2x123 power pack for sale or trade??????? PM me or Email me. [email protected] Thanks, I will get back to you when I return from the flashlight therapist.

albert

Enlightened
cody11,

I'm sorry i do not have those stuffs that you are looking for. What i know is that i want a black M2 bezel to go with my black C2+A19. Please do keep me in mind if you want to let it go.

Those McLux 1x123 or 2x123 powerpaks are very hard to find, it is more rare than a black M2 bezel. Most people keep it as a collection together with a matching McLux/PR/PR-T head. If you really want it so badly, i suggest you get the McLux 3x123 powerpak from the shoppe and get your local machine shop to trim it down to 2x123 or 1x123, re-thread and re-anodize to the color of your choice.