Kentucky Rifle has passed away

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I searched to see if this had been posted and I found no mention, so I'll put it up now.
He was a very nice man, on this and other forums, and will be missed. Here is a link to a forum where he was very well known.
thehighroad.org

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I don't recall reading a post by him, but that don't mean nothing! The name is familiar!

A very nice man ought to find himself in heaven or valhalla or whatever he believed!

I reckon he'll be missed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Never knew him but I am sure he will be missed. Seems like I have seen that name on the high road but cannot remember.
So sorry he has passed. Love his name - Kentucky Rifle

Spudman

Enlightened
Thanks for passing that along Dana. I've seen some of his posts and he seemed like a good guy. Your link to the other forum proves that.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew of Kentucky Rifle from this forum. When I joined THR, I saw he was a Senior Member there.
It's so sad when the good ones pass so early in life.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Reading his post he seemed like a very nice person. The one about the dog stealing his streamlight is some funny stuff. I miss him and I didnt even know him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Although I did not recall him immediately, the moment I went to the *his posts* link by Sigman I recognized his sig line right away. Bummer; rest well up there in heaven, dude. At least you might not need flashlights up there - but that certainly won't stop any of us Flashoholics, eh?

Bill.H

Enlightened
Same for me, as soon as I saw some of his posts then it came back right away. He wasn't all that old, either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I like to think that when our time comes and you hear a voice saying "walk toward the light", well, it's the CPFer that preceded you holding it for you.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man that is sad i didnt realy know him.he is in a better place now

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Earlier I went back and read some of his posts. He showed wonderful enthusiasm for our hobby and looking at his profile you could tell that he really enjoyed life.

I'm sorry that he is gone and my heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family.

Take care KR.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
I am deeply saddened to hear of Will's death. I especially appreciated his kind words about providing glowrings to CPF members and hope that they brought him much joy. His words were always kind and courteous. I know he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

Merkava
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif