Tacticalshop.com

akjunkie

Newly Enlightened
anyone deal with this company? i ordered a surefire light from them 3 weeks ago. website listed as in stock. sent them 3 emails. no response. only phone # they had was for fax orders. no live operators/customer service. then i read their fine print on their website.. out of stock items up to 14days to deliver... backorder 30-45days. that would be okay with me, if they REPLIED to my email inquiries. then their website states: "all cancelled orders must be made in writing and mailed to us, emails/faxes not accepted" i sent them a cancellation letter 4 days ago certified and still no response from them.

is www.tacticalshop.com out of business? or are they just extremely unprofessional?

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I placed an order with them in Feb, and never heard anything. No replies to emails, etc. No charges were made to my CC. I'm guessing they're no longer in business...

Moved to Cafe, BTW...

--dan

DumboRAT

Enlightened
They've had a rather spotty track record dating back to as early as 2000 in two of the other hobbyist communities that I either have participated in or are still participating in --> airsoft and tactical-gear.

Not isolated episodes, but rather consistent complaints from parties involved.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

After I had retracted a positive feedback which I gave for the store back in 1999 - due to a string of complaints from hobbyists whom I knew and trusted having had bad run-ins with them - I sorta kept-watch on the various Forums regarding their services up until about last year. Unfortunately, I've then sorta lost track.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Best of luck!

Allen
aka DumboRAT

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good thing I checked this thread on my Surefire Z3 hunt. Their site looks great, things are in stock, etc etc, but apparently there's no one behind the wheel?