TnC N cell pix

Zvi

Newly Enlightened
Got mine yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Solo:

With others Arc 4+, Arc AAA, Longbow Micra, Led Lensr V9 Micro:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
How do you like the knurling? It looks a bit agressive to me. Is the knurling smoother than it looks?

Zvi

Newly Enlightened
No, it's not aggressive at all, yet provides positive grip. Just the pictures were taken with the macro lens and detalization is very high, even @ redused pix.
In short it has nice feel to it. Not too smooth to be slippery, but not aggressive to become annoying.
Arc4+ tail knurling is more grabby for comparison.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Thank you Zvi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif.
That answered my question. And thank you for the great pictures.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it runs on a ncell?what is runtime if ya dont mind me asking?

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with Zvi, the knurling does what it's supposed to nothing more. Really just right. I always found surefire abrasive and arc nice but not really enough, mag knurl is practically window dressing. This really is a nice light. I'm gonna buy an anodized version as well.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I would also like to know the runtime. Unless I missed it on the other thread I have not heard what it is.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great pics & great looking product /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Makes me wish even more I had gotten one when i could have! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Zvi

Newly Enlightened
Donno about the runtime, may be Chris can chime in.
The light is just great. I was gonna stick to this one alone, but after handlig it, I'll be buying anodized stuff as well. Actually I'm gonna anodize the proto later on.

coachbigdog

Enlightened
I personally like the aluminum look.Just an absolute awesome light for the price.Most people are selling just a modded arc HEAD for $60.This is $55 for the whole light AND it has a reflector!

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Zvi said:
Donno about the runtime, may be Chris can chime in.
The light is just great. I was gonna stick to this one alone, but after handlig it, I'll be buying anodized stuff as well. Actually I'm gonna anodize the proto later on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif Sell me the proto please! Or I'll trade you a HA one once I can get hold of one. Seriously. PM me your price ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Zvi said:
Sorry man, can't sell proto. Blasphemy. Especially #02.

[/ QUOTE ]

Desecration to anodize it too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif