Must have feature ARC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeryray

Newly Enlightened
What I really think we need is a 5 minute timer. Has anyone else bumped or had something turn the light on in your pocket?

A timer would keep heat down and preserve the battery.

I was hoping the REV2 would have added a timer.

The rev2 was a dissapointment since it was not brighter than my rev 1.1

What's the chance a firmware update may be available soon?

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd prefer an easily accessable (software) lock-out, like a triple click when off. There are plenty of times that I run my 4+ longer than 5 mins.

Peter

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is no space left on the Arc4 memory unfortunatly. But 2nd Tactical I think it was called is kinda a button lock so that you cant accidentally turn it on. You must double click to get the light to latch, then you can access all the features from there. Turn it off, your right back to where you started. I used to have mine there when the button was very touchy, which has since been fixed. Go to this thread, Arc5 Preview/Trailor , and request your feature. Peter was saying that any feature is a good feature and can be looked into. And the Arc 5, with a new programmer, will be able to hold alot more information thus more features /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Cant wait for that to come out... No more lights until then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.