CMG Infinity Ultra G Died

pilot4x4

Enlightened
Tonight I was using one of my Infinity Ultra G's that I bought from County Comm last year. It was working fine but then died suddenly. I tried putting in a fresh battery, cleaning the contact points for the battery, putting the head on another Infinity body and none of those things fixed the problem. The light was still on it's first battery and probably hasn't been used more than 5 - 6 hours. Does anyone know what the warranty is on these Ultra G's and how you go about getting it honored? It seems like I read that they had a lifetime warranty but I can't remember for sure. John

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
They aren't CMG anymore.

You should contact Gerber for any warranty enquiries I assume.

fuelblender

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
pilot4x4 said:
Tonight I was using one of my Infinity Ultra G's that I bought from County Comm last year. It was working fine but then died suddenly. I tried putting in a fresh battery, cleaning the contact points for the battery, putting the head on another Infinity body and none of those things fixed the problem. The light was still on it's first battery and probably hasn't been used more than 5 - 6 hours. Does anyone know what the warranty is on these Ultra G's and how you go about getting it honored? It seems like I read that they had a lifetime warranty but I can't remember for sure. John

[/ QUOTE ]Try contacting Country Comm; they're a bunch of good guys and I'd be surprised if they didn't help out.