Surefire Ultra 2 information??

hugodrax

Newly Enlightened
I saw a picture of this flashlight called the U2 and it looks real interesting with its 5 levels of brightness and 100lumens max?? Anyone have any details regarding this and when it will arrive/pricing etc..

luxlover

Banned
Let us all concentrate on the arrival of the U2's baby brother the L2, and try not to stress out on the "light of all lights", the U2! I know that this will be hard to do, but remember that "absence makes the heart grow fonder."

hugodrax

Newly Enlightened
I did a search and found no threads, what term am I supposed to search for? I did a Ultra 2 or U2 and it did not find anything. or a link to an active or past thread would be cool.

K-T

*Moderator*
You might want to set up the search function right by choosing to search in threads older than x days. There were several showing up with only U2 as a sarchword. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hugodrax

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I did that and found the U2 posts. I want to order it now, I must make sure my wife never figures out the price of the flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif 200+ for a flashlight, no one I know would ever ever understand paying so much for a flashlight.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
well ... you know us, you can feel at home here in the empty-wallet-club ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
bernhard

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't walk to my car in the dark anymore. Someone sent me a link to CPF and PRESTO; I am brighter and more enlightened.. Between SF L6 and X990 night is gone. But I still want a U2 YESTERDAY! Somebody hurry up and sell my one! Wake up BrightGuy!

Oh Hogadrax, just tell your better half "It's only money"

Shine on and join Flashaholics Anonomous.
After you get really hooked, send Sasha a donation and we ALL will help you find the light of your dreams....

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights LightWar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif