Inova T Series Anticipatory Anxiety?

AbnerCadaver

Banned
Just got off the horn with Laurie of Emissive Energy and after stating my growing interest in the T Series (T3 specifically), she added a smidgeon more to my already mounting levels of anticipatory anxiety (Am I a basket case or what! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). The lowdown: "Shipping will not begin until sometime in July". I thought that since it was already June that my cravings would soon be quelled. I guess I was wrong.....
Maybe this has been discussed in previous threads. If so, I apologize. It's just that the anticipation is making me crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif . I do need a life, I know.

Cheers,

Abbie

Lumen

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, tell me about it. I just got an XO last week, and I love it! I just can't wait to see how the T3 stacks up against the XO. I heard the T3 is gonna have the same optics as the XO. I'm guessing it'll have the same beam quality and throw, but the beam will be brighter with the 3W led instead of the 1W. I'm also anxious to get one of these T3's in my hands!

M

MeridianTactical

I have alot of each on order, and I should again be one of the first to have them for shipping.

I cant wait as well!!!

groutboy_1

Enlightened
Hello,
Anyone receive any new shipping dates for when the inova t3
might be available ??? any new info on the specs??? (i.e. > lumens, stated lux output, or anything else regard the T series trio.)