I am truely a flashaholic now

DELLED

Newly Enlightened
Here are some of the statements from my wife that in fact promote me to rank of OFFICIAL Flashaholic:

"You bought what to hold your batteries?" SF spares carrier
"You carry that with you all the time?" SF L1
"You are not going to wear that lanyard to the mall are you?"
and most importantly "You're such a geek" in reference to my taking a shower with the lights off but the flashlight on. Hey, I had to make sure it was really waterproof!

I would like to thank all of the little people who made this moment possible...thank you thank you thank you.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I put my arc aaa in the bathtub. My wife thinks I'm wacko. I like to turn out the lights and shut doors just so I can use my lights. Even in the daytime. Go figure ...

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife has been complaining that I am not reading a book with the lights on and instead uses an Inova X5T. Well, I told her I was worried I would wake her from sleep...

Congratulations Delled on your recent promotion!!!

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Congrats Delled!

Actually, my wife likes to shower by Arc AA light, she likes the cool blueness!

However, most other times she is either trying to understand or the unbelieving spouse, as in "Yah, OK, that seems worth $100, I'm sure all your little flashlight friends have one too..."

LOL!
daloosh

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds like permission to me! I have to plead for ages before I'm officially allowed to buy a new light.

She won't even let me fit luxeons in the fridge. But I don't think she'd notice ...