Happy Birthday Roy!!

Greta

Flashaholic
<center> <font face="comic sans ms" size=4 color="blue">.... and many, many more!!</font></center>

<center>
birthd_009.gif
</center>

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Roy,
Happy b-day!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Here's your spanking since nobody has done it yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Be glad you weren't up in my neck of the woods last night!
Meacham airport recorded an 86 MPH gust during the storm that dropped 2.5 inches of rain at my house. And I live within 1 mile of the runways! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Roy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Have a great day.

Many Happy Returns (or should I just wish you a long runtime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, Roy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Roy is definately one of the Good Guys!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Ah Gee! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Someone told my dad that if he had a couple of kids he wouldn't get drafted into WWII.......wrong!

K-T

*Moderator*
Happy Birthday to you, Roy.

All the best to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday to the <font color="red">KING</font> of runtime graphs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif